MLK said: "Injustice Anywhere is a Threat to Justice Everywhere"
End Corruption in the Courts!
Court employee, judge or citizen - Report Corruption in any Court Today !! As of August 1, 2015, we've received over 142,300 tips...KEEP THEM COMING !! Email: CorruptCourts@gmail.com
Most Read Stories
- Tembeckjian's Corrupt Judicial 'Ethics' Commission Out of Control
- As NY Judges' Pay Fiasco Grows, Judicial 'Ethics' Chief Enjoys Public-Paid Perks
- New York Judges Disgraced Again
- Wall Street Journal: When our Trusted Officials Lie
- Massive Attorney Conflict in Madoff Scam
- FBI Probes Threats on Federal Witnesses in New York Ethics Scandal
- Federal Judge: "But you destroyed the faith of the people in their government."
- Attorney Gives New Meaning to Oral Argument
- Wannabe Judge Attorney Writes About Ethical Dilemmas SHE Failed to Report
- 3 Judges Covered Crony's 9/11 Donation Fraud
- Former NY State Chief Court Clerk Sues Judges in Federal Court
- Concealing the Truth at the Attorney Ethics Committee
- NY Ethics Scandal Tied to International Espionage Scheme
- Westchester Surrogate's Court's Dastardly Deeds
Monday, December 16, 2013
Governor Cuomo Asked to Shut Down NY's Corrupt Court "Ethics" Committees
Governor Andrew Cuomo has been asked to shut down New York's Corrupt Court "Ethics" Oversight Committees: all statewide attorney "ethics" committees and The Commission on Judicial Conduct (the "CJC")….. see the letter to Governor Cuomo…..
P.O. Box 3493
New York, New York 10163
202-374-3680 tel - 202-827-9828 fax
OPEN LETTER TO GOVERNOR ANDREW M. CUOMO
December 16, 2013
Andrew M. Cuomo
Governor of New York State
NYS State Capitol Building
Albany, New York 12224
RE: New York Corruption
Dear Governor Cuomo,
While many have attacked your efforts to confront the rampant corruption in New York State, including The Moreland Commission, you must be commended for taking action.
Most importantly, you have brought New York’s widespread corruption back into the public conversation- the place from where any true reform originates.
While The Moreland Commission’s role in ethics reform evolves, it is imperative that you take immediate action regarding the widespread corruption in and about New York’s System of Justice. Sadly, New York’s judges, court employees and those seeking “justice” in New York are disgraced everyday by the lawlessness that exists in our “system of justice” where, as you are aware, ethics oversight is completely corrupt.
To be sure, our core justice system is good, but it has been unhinged by corruption, and thoroughly abused by those who can.
We respectfully request that you immediately shut down The New York State Commission on Judicial Conduct (the “CJC”) and all NYS Court System so-called “ethics” oversight committees. (Please see The Murphy Report, conducted under another Governor named Cuomo, and where a top judge ordered armed officers to shut down the corrupt Manhattan attorney “ethics” committee (the “DDC”).
If you believe in what The Moreland Commission is currently doing, than you can surely trust them to immediately take over the oversight of attorney and judicial ethics in New York. Thank you.
Very truly yours,
Posted by Corrupt Courts Administrator at 9:46 AM
- ▼ December (3)
- ► 2012 (320)
- ► 2011 (349)
- ► 2010 (270)
- ► 2009 (554)
- ► 2008 (547)
See Video of Senator John L. Sampson's 1st Hearing on Court 'Ethics' Corruption
The first hearing, held in Albany on June 8, 2009 hearing is on two videos:
Video of 1st Hearing on Court 'Ethics' Corruption
The June 8, 2009 hearing is on two videos:
Worthy of Review: Click here to see 'Sex Scandal at Attorney Ethics Committee'
Worthy of Review: Click here to see 'NY Attorney pleads guilty to federal felony; Gets law license back'