MLK said: "Injustice Anywhere is a Threat to Justice Everywhere"
End Corruption in the Courts!
Court employee, judge or citizen - Report Corruption in any Court Today !! As of August 1, 2015, we've received over 142,300 tips...KEEP THEM COMING !! Email: CorruptCourts@gmail.com
Most Read Stories
- Tembeckjian's Corrupt Judicial 'Ethics' Commission Out of Control
- As NY Judges' Pay Fiasco Grows, Judicial 'Ethics' Chief Enjoys Public-Paid Perks
- New York Judges Disgraced Again
- Wall Street Journal: When our Trusted Officials Lie
- Massive Attorney Conflict in Madoff Scam
- FBI Probes Threats on Federal Witnesses in New York Ethics Scandal
- Federal Judge: "But you destroyed the faith of the people in their government."
- Attorney Gives New Meaning to Oral Argument
- Wannabe Judge Attorney Writes About Ethical Dilemmas SHE Failed to Report
- 3 Judges Covered Crony's 9/11 Donation Fraud
- Former NY State Chief Court Clerk Sues Judges in Federal Court
- Concealing the Truth at the Attorney Ethics Committee
- NY Ethics Scandal Tied to International Espionage Scheme
- Westchester Surrogate's Court's Dastardly Deeds
Friday, October 25, 2013
Proposed Constitutional Amendment to Increase Judge's Retirement Age to 80
Uncover the history and reasons behind the 2013 proposed New York State constitutional amendment to increase the judicial mandatory retirement age to age 80, a multi-million dollar exercise that will benefit only 1% of all NYS judges.
Review the information regarding the mandatory retirement ages for other NYS employees, statistics regarding judicial retirements and demographic breakdown, and financial disclosure regarding current judicial compensation for judges over 70 collecting both court salaries and NYS pensions.
Posted by Corrupt Courts Administrator at 8:02 AM
- Proposed Constitutional Amendment to Increase Judg...
- A little Corruption Cover-Up Leads to a Flood of U...
- Corruption Wins Latest Round, Andrew Cuomo Abdicat...
- Family Court Rally Heats Up
- Family Court Protest Planned For Monday, October 2...
- County Courthouse Rally Planned
- Corrupt Judge Resigns, Faces Criminal Contempt and...
- ▼ October (7)
- ► 2012 (320)
- ► 2011 (349)
- ► 2010 (270)
- ► 2009 (554)
- ► 2008 (547)
See Video of Senator John L. Sampson's 1st Hearing on Court 'Ethics' Corruption
The first hearing, held in Albany on June 8, 2009 hearing is on two videos:
Video of 1st Hearing on Court 'Ethics' Corruption
The June 8, 2009 hearing is on two videos:
Worthy of Review: Click here to see 'Sex Scandal at Attorney Ethics Committee'
Worthy of Review: Click here to see 'NY Attorney pleads guilty to federal felony; Gets law license back'