MLK said: "Injustice Anywhere is a Threat to Justice Everywhere"
End Corruption in the Courts!
Court employee, judge or citizen - Report Corruption in any Court Today !! As of January 25, 2015, we've received over 142,100 tips...KEEP THEM COMING !! Email: CorruptCourts@gmail.com
Most Read Stories
- Tembeckjian's Corrupt Judicial 'Ethics' Commission Out of Control
- As NY Judges' Pay Fiasco Grows, Judicial 'Ethics' Chief Enjoys Public-Paid Perks
- New York Judges Disgraced Again
- Wall Street Journal: When our Trusted Officials Lie
- Massive Attorney Conflict in Madoff Scam
- FBI Probes Threats on Federal Witnesses in New York Ethics Scandal
- Federal Judge: "But you destroyed the faith of the people in their government."
- Attorney Gives New Meaning to Oral Argument
- Wannabe Judge Attorney Writes About Ethical Dilemmas SHE Failed to Report
- 3 Judges Covered Crony's 9/11 Donation Fraud
- Former NY State Chief Court Clerk Sues Judges in Federal Court
- Concealing the Truth at the Attorney Ethics Committee
- NY Ethics Scandal Tied to International Espionage Scheme
- Westchester Surrogate's Court's Dastardly Deeds
Sunday, October 20, 2013
Corruption Wins Latest Round, Andrew Cuomo Abdicates Governorship, for Role of Commissioner
The Comedy of Corruption, by Andrew Cuomo
"This is a job for Batman" (Police Commissioner Gordon, 1966)
Andrew M. Cuomo, the self-appointed Commissioner of Corruption, has apparently resigned his position as New York's Governor. CLICK HERE to see the full story at www.EhticsGate.com
Posted by Corrupt Courts Administrator at 9:58 AM
- Proposed Constitutional Amendment to Increase Judg...
- A little Corruption Cover-Up Leads to a Flood of U...
- Corruption Wins Latest Round, Andrew Cuomo Abdicat...
- Family Court Rally Heats Up
- Family Court Protest Planned For Monday, October 2...
- County Courthouse Rally Planned
- Corrupt Judge Resigns, Faces Criminal Contempt and...
- ▼ October (7)
- ► 2012 (320)
- ► 2011 (349)
- ► 2010 (270)
- ► 2009 (554)
- ► 2008 (547)
See Video of Senator John L. Sampson's 1st Hearing on Court 'Ethics' Corruption
The first hearing, held in Albany on June 8, 2009 hearing is on two videos:
Video of 1st Hearing on Court 'Ethics' Corruption
The June 8, 2009 hearing is on two videos:
Worthy of Review: Click here to see 'Sex Scandal at Attorney Ethics Committee'
Worthy of Review: Click here to see 'NY Attorney pleads guilty to federal felony; Gets law license back'