MLK said: "Injustice Anywhere is a Threat to Justice Everywhere"
End Corruption in the Courts!
Court employee, judge or citizen - Report Corruption in any Court Today !! As of January 25, 2015, we've received over 142,100 tips...KEEP THEM COMING !! Email: CorruptCourts@gmail.com
Most Read Stories
- Tembeckjian's Corrupt Judicial 'Ethics' Commission Out of Control
- As NY Judges' Pay Fiasco Grows, Judicial 'Ethics' Chief Enjoys Public-Paid Perks
- New York Judges Disgraced Again
- Wall Street Journal: When our Trusted Officials Lie
- Massive Attorney Conflict in Madoff Scam
- FBI Probes Threats on Federal Witnesses in New York Ethics Scandal
- Federal Judge: "But you destroyed the faith of the people in their government."
- Attorney Gives New Meaning to Oral Argument
- Wannabe Judge Attorney Writes About Ethical Dilemmas SHE Failed to Report
- 3 Judges Covered Crony's 9/11 Donation Fraud
- Former NY State Chief Court Clerk Sues Judges in Federal Court
- Concealing the Truth at the Attorney Ethics Committee
- NY Ethics Scandal Tied to International Espionage Scheme
- Westchester Surrogate's Court's Dastardly Deeds
Thursday, February 24, 2011
New York Post Editorial: Why Everyone Hates Lawyers
Why everyone hates lawyers
The New York Post - EDITORIAL - February 18, 2011
Talk about entitled. Bergen County's own Tova Gerson -- with the help of her lawyer dad -- this week actually sued a department store for $5 million after (she claimed) it ripped her off for all of 80 cents. The New Jersey housewife used a $5-off coupon at a Century 21 outlet in Paramus last month. When she returned an $18 outfit a week later, she got a prorated refund -- 80 cents less than the sticker price, to account for the coupon discount. So she filed suit, insanely claiming that Century 21 "unjustly enriched" itself by giving her back exactly what she paid. Unjust enrichment? Gerson sought a return of about 625 million percent on her "lost" 80 cents. That was before the story went viral, and her lawyer-father, Harry Katz of Long Island, withdrew the suit. Earlier, the duo sued Modell's Sporting Goods in a similar circumstance; Katz himself has sued three other retailers. They should be ashamed -- if the word appears in the family vocabulary. So maybe the next time they appear before the bench, the judge should cite them both for tortious frivolity -- and drop a big fat fine on their heads. No coupons accepted.
Posted by Corrupt Courts Administrator at 1:23 AM
- ► 2013 (51)
- ► 2012 (320)
- Corrupt 'Kids for Cash' Judge Does Not Deny He's '...
- Shining A Bright Light on Corruption Exposes The L...
- "Kids For Cash" Horror- A Lesson in Prosecuting Pu...
- Lawyer For NY State Indicted in Hate Crime
- New York Post Editorial: Why Everyone Hates Lawyer...
- Lippman Piddles on Citizens, Governor Cuomo and Ju...
- Convicted "Cash for Kids" Judge Confronted by Moth...
- SHOCKER: Lawyers Knew Of, and Profited From, Madof...
- Even Judges Commit Crimes, Bad Ones
- Judge's Lawyer Girlfriend Says He Broke Her Elbow ...
- Governor Cuomo's Big Gift- Lippman's FBI Inquiry
- Casual Culture of Corruption in 'Kids-For-Cash" Sc...
- Jury Finds Corrupt Kids-For-Cash Judge Guilty
- NY Post EDITORIAL on Lippman: Goldplating the Cour...
- More From Lippman...
- Corrupt Kids For Cash Judge Faces Jury Decision
- Federal Lawsuit Alleges Misconduct by Prosecutors
- Court Reform Can Only Begin When Ethics Overseers ...
- New York's Unlawful Legal System Has Just About Hi...
- Proud New York- The Best Ponzi Scheme Attorneys An...
- Court Spokesman Bookstaver Uses Comedy in Slap at ...
- More Evidence of Not Addressing Ethics Complaints ...
- Pfau Defends Lippman's Corrupt Financial Foolery
- Corrupt Judge Scarpino and Corrupt Attorney Frank ...
- NY Post EDITORIAL: Lippman's Secret Ambition to Ru...
- NY Daily News EDITORIAL: Judge the Judges in Open ...
- Kids For Cash Judge Trial For Kickbacks To Begin
- Jonathan Lippman on Confronting the Crisis of the ...
- Lippman Promotes Court 'Crusade'
- 'Bully' rap on lawyer
- New York Attorney Suspended After Conviction
- A Push to Open Hearings in Judge-Misconduct Cases
- A Sex Joke and Other Judicial Bad Behavior
- New York Judiciary Gets Jab by Governor Cuomo
- Bill Presented to Prohibit Payment to Judges
- ▼ February (35)
- ► 2010 (270)
- ► 2009 (554)
- ► 2008 (547)
See Video of Senator John L. Sampson's 1st Hearing on Court 'Ethics' Corruption
The first hearing, held in Albany on June 8, 2009 hearing is on two videos:
Video of 1st Hearing on Court 'Ethics' Corruption
The June 8, 2009 hearing is on two videos:
Worthy of Review: Click here to see 'Sex Scandal at Attorney Ethics Committee'
Worthy of Review: Click here to see 'NY Attorney pleads guilty to federal felony; Gets law license back'